- Review of recent arbitration, agency and court decisions.
- Legislative update, including Massachusetts Pregnant Workers Fairness Act (effective April 1, 2018)
- Legislative update and recent court decisions
- Actions by the U.S. Department of Education,including withdrawal of the Dear Colleague Letter on Sexual Violence (originally dated April 2011) and Q&A (originally dated April 2014)
- Actions by the Massachusetts Attorney General's Office, including Letter on Hair/Makeup Policy (May 2017)
Click here for important registration cost information
Please note that client discounts will be applied to your final invoice.